Dr Matthew Worthington
- Doctorate Clinical Psychology.
- Boston Trauma Centre: Intensive Trauma Training.
- Gottman Couples Training (level 3).
- Cambridge University, England: Executive Coaching.
- EMDR trained (helps clients with traumatic memories and limiting beliefs).
Matt has a flexible, down to earth, warm, easy going, value-based and compassionate approach to best accommodate his clients. He often says, “being a psychologist is just about being human”. He strongly believes that the therapist’s personality, ability to build rapport and relate to a client’s world-view are of utmost importance in therapy. He is effective at quickly getting to the root of his clients’ worries and drawing on a range of evidence-based interventions to assist his clients to cope with their issues.